so... how many levels of cluelessness is this:
* personal mail to me
* subject is "error", nothing more
* content is a screenshot, nothing more
* screenshot has an arrow pointing to a typo
* a typo in a wiki
* the wiki is not my wiki
@splitbrain hahahaha unbelievable. be happy it was not a screenshot in a word file
@splitbrain you write like somebody who makes software, but then why would you have such contempt for users? This is clearly a person doing an effort to improve what's on the screenshot with the tools they were offered and understand.
@splitbrain bonus points if...
* There are lots of jpeg artifacts in the screen capture.
* The screen capture was scaled to less than half the original dimensions.
@splitbrain tell them to turn it off then on again
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!