Another pharmacy mishap, another young life cut short
Once again, we visit the issue of pharmacy mishaps.
CW39.com recently reported on the death of an 8-year old boy which the mother blames on a mistake made by a compounding pharmacy months prior. The boy, Jake Steinbrecher from Loveland, Colorado, had originally been taking clonidine in pill form. The pills...
#clonidine #colorado #loveland #pharmacy
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!