I've investigated several recent multiuser VR environments lately (rec room, altspacevr) and have discovered:
* all VR environments try to emulate a dorm room or apartment
* they all have clocks as furnishings
* none of the clocks work
* WHY DO NONE OF THE CLOCKS WORK
* IT'S A VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENT ON A COMPUTER
* HOW CAN THE CLOCKS NOT WORK
@phooky Whoops, was thinking of Steam's virtual rooms (pic from last night past midnigt).
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!