Been here for a while but I've always been lazy and never did this so here we go:
I'm Damien (he/him), from France, living in California, I post about:
- nerd/weeb shit
- meta stuff
- politics sometimes (fuck nazis and terfs)
- video games
- i probably forgot some other things b/c it's late and stuff
And that's mostly it ✨
Speaking of which, usually I get a few messages from said randos a year, this year has been fairly quiet so far.
I randomly started re-playing Sonic Adventure 2 on PC yesterday night and:
- oof the camera and controls are clunky af oof
- wtf the Chao Lobby background music goes way harder than it should be??? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcxNwdZlQT8
he's so big oh my god
For real, the new stuff looks dope but it's a bit weird to see Apple having to do that thing where they hype up a carrier, as if they actually needed that in 2020
Me during the #AppleEvent
Be careful, people. It's still out there. Ask a doctor at the slighted hint, get tested as soon as you can. Only early testing and quarantine can stop this, and there are weakened people who count on us all to stay alive
Now that I think about it... Mewtwo Backup really should be Blissey, since it's like another Chansey...
I need to find a better name for "Mewtwo Backup" and I have yet to name my iPhone but it's a start and it looks cute so it's all that matters to me.
- Mewtwo is my desktop
- Porygon is my server
- Magneton is my NAS
- Chansey is my bootable backup drive
- Electrode is my macOS drive
- Voltorb is my Windows drive
- Meloetta is my music drive
- Mewtwo Backup is the backup on the NAS
- Snorlax is all my media stuff
In a love-hate relationship with computers // 🇫🇷 in the 🇺🇸
follow requests at a-ok!
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!