#Lagrange v1.1 has been released:
- Import existing X.509 client certificates via the UI.
- Setting for maximum cache size.
- Option to show full URL when hovering over a link.
- Support for Finger links.
- More keybindings: e.g., opening and closing tabs.
- Visual UI improvements.
- Fix for history timestamps that were shifting on every launch.
Read all about v1.1 here: gemini://skyjake.fi/gemlog/2021-01_lagrange-1.1.gmi
@jk Nice. Compiles and works fine on my Ubuntu laptop.
Just for laughs, tried same on my Mobian PineTab - builds fine, starts, displays your gemlog page above but none of the touch stuff works which is a pity as it'd be a nice platform for reading gemtext. No idea if it's a fundamental architectural issue or a minor tweak to fix that.
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!