Remember: If you die in VR, you die in real life.
More #SkyrimVR Impressions :
* If I *have* to constantly carry an arrow in my primary hand when the bow is equipped, I wish I could use it as a crude stabby weapon. At *LEAST* for stuff like clearing spider-webs.
(I feel like this is the sort of thing they'd do if it was designed ground-up as a VR game.)
#SkyrimVR Impressions :
* You can tell it wasn't originally a VR game.
* It's still good enough that I'd probably love it if I hadn't already played Skyrim.
* The combat is disappointing if you've been spoiled by the fantastic and satisfying combat in "Gorn".
* "Dynamic Resolution" is a euphemism for "look really blurry"
* I never thought I cared about the dress-up aspect of the game, but not being able to see my own character bugs me.
Wow, #SkyrimVR is a lot more trippy than I expected it to be.
Looks like @panerabread is the latest company that should not be trusted with customer data.
Not only did they leak the data, they only PRETENDED to fix the security hole and thought nobody would notice it was still there.
My dad's native habitat : A store that sells only analog photography supplies. Right down to enlargers and jugs of chemicals. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgv9LKgDq1a/ https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/vp/77abd643650f449a95ffbfb3a8187166/5B3097A2/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/29090198_678361842555087_8965807783031078912_n.jpg
Waiting to see the cherry trees. I think I'm the tallest person in this crowd. https://www.instagram.com/p/BgsW3Lajo4i/ https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/vp/4be96ccac12b9c9f650a4a8036a1205b/5B47A000/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/29402877_1775731856056182_6713003870416535552_n.jpg
Of COURSE the first AI Car fatality was caused by an Uber car.
Remember that AI car that was caught running a red light, claimed it was human error, then was seen running a bunch more? Uber. Remember that AI car operating in SF without an AI car license? Uber.
Uber does everything as cheaply and as sleazy as possible.
I'll bet that car AI didn't have 1/100th the testing that competing AI get when they put it on the road.
1) Buy a company on credit
2) Have the company assume the debt you used to buy it.
3) Give yourself and your friends a huge salary.
4) The company won't be able to handle the debt, so just let it go bankrupt. (Tough luck, employees!)
It's the American dream! So long #ToysRUs
"HP and the Goblet of Fire" has got to have the most "child logic" plot ever.
You can just see some eight-year old explaining it.
"His name's on the list, so TECHNICALLY that means he has to compete!"
Even though literally nobody wants him to, and the rules say he can't?
"Yeah, because, if your name's on the list, then you're OFFICIALLY in the game and you have to play. Officially"
I'm a virtual reality and game programmer, who's excited about games, technology, online comics. Currently I work on creating interactive haptic systems.
Octodon is a nice general purpose instance. more