Got another FREE game coming your way. This time it is The Flame in the Flood. You have 48 hours to go grab your free copy. What are you waiting for?!?! GET OVER THERE AND GRAB A COPY!!! It does not support Linux sadly.
Post courtesy of PlayerSelectWI on Facebook
The Americans in this thread sure are patriotic about these Turkish army helicopters doing a training maneuver.
I wonder if perhaps they think only the USA has helicopters.
After watching some YouTube videos about those "fire extinguisher balls", I'm not sure if I want one in every room of my house, or if I never want to come within a thousand feet of one.
Oh hey, the marketing department made a slick video about the haptic devices I write the drivers for.
This week's Jim Sterling show is about "Why We Need Middle Shelf Games".
It's like he READ MY MIND.
Earlier today, before I'd even read the title of his video, I was browsing through my old PS2 games, sad that my most cherished PS2 memories are the kind of "B Game" that we're not allowed to have anymore.
Bought a used book. This was being used a bookmark.
Look how SHORT it is. Says what it needs to, and that's it. Nowadays you even can't walk past a big store without being handed three feet of register tape.
The best part is the purchases though. Odd World *AND* Duke Nukem?
Somebody was in for an awesome weekend back in 1997.
Remember: If you die in VR, you die in real life.
More #SkyrimVR Impressions :
* If I *have* to constantly carry an arrow in my primary hand when the bow is equipped, I wish I could use it as a crude stabby weapon. At *LEAST* for stuff like clearing spider-webs.
(I feel like this is the sort of thing they'd do if it was designed ground-up as a VR game.)
#SkyrimVR Impressions :
* You can tell it wasn't originally a VR game.
* It's still good enough that I'd probably love it if I hadn't already played Skyrim.
* The combat is disappointing if you've been spoiled by the fantastic and satisfying combat in "Gorn".
* "Dynamic Resolution" is a euphemism for "look really blurry"
* I never thought I cared about the dress-up aspect of the game, but not being able to see my own character bugs me.
Wow, #SkyrimVR is a lot more trippy than I expected it to be.
I'm a virtual reality and game programmer, who's excited about games, technology, online comics. Currently I work on creating interactive haptic systems.
Octodon is a nice general purpose instance. more