So, can you name me one game that was announced that didn't do one of the following:
1) Add on to an established franchise
2) Spend most of its allotted time talking about graphics improvements
3) Was a previous game that was revamped / remixed with better graphics and sound
4) Is a port from another platform
5) Is a new take on something that was done from a previous generation's game catalog.
I haven't seen one ounce of E3 coverage but I'll bet every game announced is in that list
@craigmaloney everything announced by Devolver digital who are perfect and without flaw.
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!