how to report businesses violating COVID orders in Houston/Texas :boost_ok: 

Restaurants: limited to 50% capacity

Bars: limited to carry-out/delivery only

In some counties, including Harris and Fort Bend, businesses must require customers and employees to wear masks

Harris County: (832) 839-6941

City of Houston: 311

Fort Bend County: (281) 286-0583

City of Galveston: (409) 765-3702

For bars anywhere in the state:, 1-888-THE-TABC, or the free TABC mobile application

Sign in to participate in the conversation

The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!