Show newer

I'm apparently at 93% after having collected all the Rainbow Drops, all the bosses and defeated Dark Matter. Seems like the remaining 7% are bullshit so fuck that lol

wikirby.com/wiki/100%25_comple

Show thread

*Game is Kirby's Dream Land 2, which I guess is the first game I beat on the Analogue Pocket. Which is fitting because it was the very first game I ever owned.

Show thread

Welp, that was a lot but it was good. I don't think I'll bother with the 100% because some of the requirements are silly lmao

It has been raining a lot lately so idk if, like, shit could have leaked from below the floor somehow?? I sure hope not πŸ₯΄

Show thread

Almost feels like the water is, like, coming from the middle of the carpet??? I first thought it was a case of "Damien somehow spent too much time with his feet wet in there" but given how much there is and how far it spread: I am suspicious

Show thread

love to start the year trying to understand why the carpet in my closet is wet without any obvious cause to it 😬

In an on-brand move, I missed 12:00 because i was deep in my code πŸ₯΄

Show thread

Europeans spoiling the new year in my timeline, smdh

Cr*pto companies really are part of the tech horsemen of the apocalypse with, like, fintech and autonomous vehicle startups 🀑

Show thread

It was almost 8 years ago at this point but I remember playing GTA V, putting the one radio station with that track playing, and just driving a motorcycle in the deset north of the main city. Was neat.

Too bad the rest of the game didn't grab me as much as the driving tho

Show thread

I keep seeing a RT on some of my tweets and then not being able to see the account, who's the secret admirer? :P

Show thread

Ok, react-virtuoso kinda rules, actually. The basic setup just worked out of the box for what I had to do, legendary

virtuoso.dev/

What I wouldn't do for a command that automatically installs the @\types package for a given npm dependency (if necessary)

What I wouldn't do for a command that automatically installs the @types@twitter.com package for a given npm dependency (if necessary)

Psych just called to tell me to move the appt, which was at 1pm, to 1:30pm. arrrrggghhh why did I write it down for 10, urgh.

Show thread

Starting to think I must have messed up and written down 10 and this appointment is later in the day. Cool cool cool.

Show thread

minecraft tech servers are proof that communism works, "regular" smps have shopping districts and separate bases and yeah they can achieve some cool stuff but then you look at tech Minecraft and literally everything is shared and they are literally breaking the universe because they got bored one day. everyone can do what they enjoy and have the resources to do it because others produce those resources when doing things they enjoy, and they have also different kinds of people, producing different things. they have builders and tech designers and researchers. it's almost like when you give people the ability to live without the stress of having to work to live, people produce enough to support others just out of the enjoyment of doing that

Show older
Octodon

The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!